- 1 Lb of cleaned shrimp
- ¾ Tsp of Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Garlic Infused Coconut Oil
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 3 Tbsp of Cream
- 4 Slices of Ciabatta Bread
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic Infused Coconut Oil
Season shrimp with salt and black pepper.
For the toast, drizzle 2 tbsp of Garlic infused coconut oil on the bread slices and toast until golden brown. Place medium pot over high heat, add the garlic infused coconut oil and sliced garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Add Shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes. Add paprika, cream and parsley. Cook for 1 minute To serve, place toast on a saucer and spoon the garlic shrimp atop. Serve immediately.
Photo Cred: afarmgirlsdabbles